Discover an essential understanding of people within the context of health and healing in today’s society.
Our graduate programs offer tier-one research-based degrees to students in a collegial, close-knit setting. Our high-calibre graduate students dedicate themselves to bettering the lives of others through research and clinical work.
Our faculty members and graduate students are working on exciting research projects that are making a difference, locally and around the world.
School of Nursing
- March is Embrace Aging Month in the Okanagan
- Technology may help eliminate health inequities for people in rural communities
- UBCO hosts three graduation ceremonies for pandemic graduates
- Global population is expected to reach 8 billion next week
- Made in Canada health-care initiative launches in Europe
- UBCO Downtown