Associate Professor of Teaching
MSN: University of British Columbia Vancouver 2009
BSN: Okanagan University College 1999
Post Basic Diploma in Emergency Nursing, BCIT 2001
Post Basic Diploma in Critical Care Nursing, BCIT 2007
- Critical Friendship in Nursing
- Critical Thinking in Nursing
- Emergency and Critical Care Nursing are my areas of expertise.
- I have also worked in a variety of acute care and community settings.
Courses taught at UBC Okanagan:
- NRSG 112 – Professional Practice I: Introduction to the Profession of Nursing
- NRSG 140 – LPN Access to BSN
- NRSG 221 – Health and Healing IV
- NRSG 337: Health and Healing VI
- NRSG 421: Health and Healing VII
- Year 2 clinical practice (NRSG 214, 224, 236, 237)
- Year 3 clinical practice (NRSG 336, 337)
- Evaluation Committee Chair, BSN Program, UBC Okanagan, September 2017-present
- Year III Team Leader (Acute Care Sections), BSN Program, UBC Okanagan, August 2017 -present
- I am available to supervise graduate students including MSN thesis and non-thesis.